TV shows and series

Hello everyone! I started to see my favorite series in a period that I was so stressed so I just was looking for something relaxing and fun, some distraction... and found Friends.

Yeah, I know, an old comedy series but If I’m honest, I loved it at the first sight! (even though the first episodes are a little slow) the story is so easy-going full of iconic scenes! as time goes you began to understand the characters and have a love/hate feeling for some of them. Furthermore, you can see Friends at any time you want because the episodes are so short! like 25 minutes each. Actually, I made my sisters see the series now so as a result, I’m watching it again haha.

Nevertheless, the topic I like the most in the series is drama and suspense, I like how the stories can keep you alert all the time, taking you through a journey, discovering things together with the protagonists that change everything. I think what I like the most in the suspense genre is when the least expected happens!! and everything just turns into a mess.


Nowadays, the Queen’s Gambit is so renowned, I haven’t seen it yet that’s why I don’t know much about it but given that are many people saying how good it is, I would like to see it and confirm those opinions by myself.


The 27 Most Iconic "Friends" Scenes, According To Tumblr | Friends scenes,  Friends moments, Friends tv

Comentarios

  1. I've heard a lot of this TV Show, but I have never watched it, after reading your post I would give it an oportunity, I think something we all love from this serie (even if someone hasn't watched it already) is its opening song hahaha ♫♫ I'll be there 4 youuu ♫♫

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Once I tried to see Friends but I stayed in the second episode, but if you say that the first ones are a little slow maybe I have to give it a second chance

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The amazing Iceland

The best concert ever!