The best concert ever!

If I’m honest, I haven’t been to many concerts, but definitely, the best one was in 2017, Movistar Arena, the BTS Wings Tour in march. It was just AWESOME!!

Thanks to a friend I started listening to their music in the middle of 2016, she showed me live stages and music videos which they do very complicated choreographies that impressed me. I was so lucky to know about them and became a fan before they came to Chile for the second time and not miss this concert (since I missed the first one in 2015 :( )

From the moment that I arrived at the place with five of my friends, we immediately felt that everything was so cheerful, and happy, everyone was in a really good mood!! 

We entered the Movistar Arena one hour earlier, our seats were on the second floor (a good view if you ask me) and suddenly, the lights got out so we knew what was going to happen! The music starts with such a powerful song called “Not Today” and I’m pretty sure the screams of excitement could be heard from outside of the Movistar when the boys got on the stage. 

I felt so happy!! I really loved that they performed not only their most famous songs at that moment but also the oldest too, with lots of energy. Without a doubt, the best of the best was that all of them performed their solo song of the album! I would show some pictures but they are all blurry :(

Also, something I could never forget it’s the annoying sound in my ear after the concert, it lasted until the next day and I couldn’t hear anything else… but it was definitely worth it :)


Comentarios

  1. BTS is a great group, their songs are amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This concert hurts me a lot. I wasn't a fan of BTS at that time, but nowadays I regret it everyday, I want to see them live so bad. They're my favorite korean boy group.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never heard BTS but just reading your experience I can feel their energy in the stage

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loved your blog because I went to the 2015 concert and I didn't go to the 2017 one, I don't have a lot to say, I loved when they played Dope, I hope them to comeback to Chile when COVID pandemic is over. Stan Kim Tae eeee <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The amazing Iceland

TV shows and series