Summer Plans

Hi everyone! 

Well, I don’t really know if I’m going out this summer (don´t think so) because of the pandemic, but if we think in an ideal world where the Coronavirus is over or the situation improves and I have the opportunity to visit someplace, I already have a few things in mind for this vacations.

I would like to go to Pucón because this place brings me a lot of peace, I can relax, enjoy, every part it’s so beautiful and it is full of amazing architecture, I also have family there and we always have a good time when we are together, it’s so fun!!

On this visit I would like to be with my family as my two older sisters are married we are 6 people and a one year old baby, my cute little niece. Almost every year we go all together and spend the summer in a quiet comfortable cottage near the lake, enjoying with friends and relatives. 

I would like to do rafting and kayaking (which are things that I’ve never done), visit the craft fair and walk in the night enjoying the landscape or just enjoying the lake view from the cottage, but I have to say the view is even more beautiful in winter.

I don’t really plan to work or study during summer vacation, I just wanna relax until classes start again.

However, I´m pretty sure all these plans will stay just in my imagination at least for this year hahaha. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The amazing Iceland

The best concert ever!

TV shows and series