The amazing Iceland

Since a few years ago,  I'm so interested and curious about Iceland, which is a Nordic island country.
Well, I'd like to visit Iceland cause it's well known as the friendliest country in the world, who lives no more than 350.000 people approximately and it's very peaceful.  I started to search for more information about this mysterious country and their tourist destinations. As a result, I found beautiful places to visit. 

If one day I go to this country, I'd like to go to so many natural places as I can on my own and record it all. Like all their amazing waterfalls, as well as one of the most famous places that called my attention, the Blue Lagoon, which is a wonderful natural spa with an incredible view, but it's quite expensive. Another unbelievable experience, in my opinion, is that you are can see the stunning northern lights there too!

However, I'd go just as a tourist, to have a nice relaxing trip because I don't like the thought of study or work alone in a place so far away from my family.


La mayor atracción de Islandia: la laguna azul
Blue Lagoon

Comentarios

  1. You choose a very beautyful country, I hope one day you can go to Iceland and solve derivates in the Blue Lagoon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that see the nothern lights must be very beautiful and magical, it sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Now that I read your post I really want to travel there! It looks so peaceful, I think it would be ideal to have a few weeks off there because of all the stress that the university causes on us hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this place is very nice and the Blue Lagoon looks AMAZING 😋

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oooh I would love to go there someday and enjoy the night sky, with all those stars.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Iceland! I would very much like to see the Northern Lights, it must be totally magical

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert ever!

TV shows and series